St. Nicholas in Unterammergau is a church building of the Roman Catholic Church. The church is dedicated to St. Nicholas of Myra. It is registered as an architectural monument in the Bavarian monument list.
The reconstruction of the church began with the construction of a larger tower in 1688. It was not until the spring of 1709 that construction of the nave began.
The church was consecrated on August 8, 1710.
In 1989/90 there was an extensive renovation of the exterior and interior of the church.